Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!! It's 2013!! Being Grateful!


It's hard to believe another year has come and gone.  Last year was a good one, but in retrospect I can't remember something about each day and that's a shame.  So this year I resolve to write down  what I am grateful for each day.  I did not come up with this idea on my own; I first read about gratitude jars on one of my favorite online fabric store blogs, Strawberry Patches.


Suzanne's Gratitude Jar


Here is a link to a gallery of different gratitude jars.  I haven't decided whether to do a jar or a little journal or even an app for my phone yet.  It's not so much how I do it though; the important thing is I do it.  I invite you to join me because.......






3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've only just begun but already think about what I am grateful for all day so as to have something awesome to write and slip into my jar at night when I get home. Isn't that the idea - to count your blessings all day long? I'm glad you're playing along! Have a blessed year.

Cassie Cridlebaugh said...

Cute idea.

  said...

You inspire me to have my own gratitude jar!-:)